surbhiMar 31, 2012
im an artist and im doing my bachelors in english from delhi university but want to do masters in fi...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Surbhi,

Most colleges that offer MFA require candidates to successfully complete the bachelors degree from a recognized university however, some colleges might ask you to give an audition as well before granting an admission. As this is a Masters degree, BFA is required by almost all colleges and universities.

You can click on the following link to know more about artist as a career option: http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/artist-career/body

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 31, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall