Aditya Dec 18, 2011
im confused if i shud study abroad or in India .im studyin science in 11std.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Before answering to your question kindly let us know which career you would want to pursue after your std 12th, so that we can guide you accordingly.If you are still confused regarding your career would advice you to take YoungBuzz career assessment
test-online.For further details you can check out the link- http://www.youngbuzz.com/career-assessment/role-assessment-career-counselling
Dec 20, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall