Husain ManasawalaMar 27, 2013
I'm done with my ICSE board examinations and need guidance to do Theoretical Physics. Where and what...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Hussain, To study Bachelors in Theoretical Physics you can study in UK, USA or Europe. After your graduation, you can continue to study and complete PhD, after which you can work as Scientist, Researcher, Faculty etc. or if you dont want to study further you can work as Associate Professor, Research Associate etc.
Mar 28, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall