kiran daveApr 28, 2012
I'm interested in doing masters in media from Australia. which entrances will i have to give? and wh...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Kiran, you will have to appear either for the TOEFL or the IELTS exam. Along with this your Statement of purpose, Recommendation Letters, Resume and Extra Curricular Certificates.

You can even speak to our Young Buzz Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19 , and they will help you with the entire application process.

Awaiting reply!!!
May 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall