Jaseem IhsanMay 05, 2012
In India,where I can study nano technology?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Jaseem,

Nanotechnology is a specialization and thus, it is offered at masters and doctoral levels in India. Upon completion of your undergraduate degree you can either opt for MS or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria for theses programs.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall