vikram ramesh raiDec 13, 2011
interested in animation,portfolio not ready yet, currently studying in class 12 science.which colleg...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Vikram, firstly I would suggest you to prepare your Portfolio because this is an important criteria for admission into an animation program. However not all Universities ask for it and you do not need to do a Foundation program for the same. You can pursue your BFA (Bachelors in Fine Arts) with a specialization in Animation or you can even do a diploma course and the best countries offering this particular program is Canada, UK and US.
Universities in Canada offering animation program are as follows: Sheridan College; Vancouver Film School, Vancouver Film School, Van Arts, Seneca College etc.
Universities in US offering animation program are as follows: NYFA, California Institute of Art, School of Visual Arts, Rhode Island School of Design.
Universities in UK offering animation program as follows: National Film Television School, Royal College of Arts, and University of Greenwich.

All the Best!!!
Dec 16, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall