Pruthvi PurohitDec 27, 2011
Is it necessary to have 4years of graduation after 12th for New zealand or Canada?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Pruthvi, A 3 yrs bachelor degree is recognised to pursue a masters in NZ. Most Canadian unis will require 4 yrs bach degree.
Jan 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall