eunice kamangaApr 03, 2012
it's possible to have a scholarship in architecture?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Eunice,
Generally scholarships are offered for Master & PhD. Programs. However, you need to provide us more information about your academic qualification, Level of program and country preference to enable us to guide you better.
Apr 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall