Mohammed hishamMay 20, 2012
I've finished aircraft maintenance engineering.. I want to study further in aerospace engineering.. ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Mohammed,

You can opt for M.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering (with specialization in Aerodynamics, Structure Dynamics etc. But, for this you will need to both appear for and qualify the GATE exam.

You can visit the following link onto know more about the above mentioned program:

Some of the institutes that provide M.Tech. degree in Aerospace Engg are as follows:
Madras Institute of Technology
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences
School of Aviation Science and Technology
Punjab Engineering College
Institute of Aviation Technology
VSM Aerospace
Hindustan Electronics Academy
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Hope this helps.
Do get back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 21, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall