* Industries in both the public and private sector-in the companies run by the government and private management
* Hotels, travel and tourism firms, financial services organisations and other service sector organisations.
* HRD consulting organisations and recruiting consultants
* Management consultant organisations
* Non-governmental organisations (NGO)
* University departments and management institutions as faculty members
With the growth in Information Technology, BPO’s, Healthcare, Financial Service, Telecommunication, etc., the demand for HRD professionals is increasing by the hour.
If the number of Indian management institutions offering specialisation in the field of HR is any indication, the trend is fast catching on here.