harshNov 04, 2012
M doing eco hons from D.U... what course can i do simultaneously with this ba hons except acturial s...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Harsh,
In order for us to recommend you courses you need to take a career assessment test that will help gain insight into your interest,aptitude and personality and will give you your top three career recommendations.
We wish you all the best .
Nov 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall