charuta bhatJul 08, 2012
Madam,i have completed SYBsc (chemistry &Zoology)in 2007-08 and i could not complete my TYBsc till d...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Charuta,
You will have to repeat your graduation in BA from the start of the first year degree college . Or you may be able to do correspondence graduation for 3 years if you do not wish to study full time with which you may continue working . but you will have to do three years graduation if you wish to change your line.
Instead of making a decision out of chance I would urge you to take the career assessment test which will give you an insight into your interest aptitude and personality and further talking to a counselor will help you formulate your career action plan which in turn will set you off for a better future
to take the career assessment test log on to
I wish you all the best
Jul 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall