josofineDec 21, 2011

mam im doing my first degree BA Communicative English. In which sector should i concentrate on...

See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi. The candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Communicative English or English are preferred for admission into higher studies of Communicative English.

You can consider following options:
Master of Arts in Communicative English/Mass communication/applied linguistics,literature or PG in creative writing,business English, teaching of English, spoken English, language teaching etc.

There are a lot of career opportunities available once you complete this. You can look at getting in to english teaching, publishing, translation, script writing, researching, writing, advertising, etc.

These days there are a lot many openings in KPO firms too.

Hope this helps.

Do revert for further queries.

Wishing you all the best for a bright future.
Dec 26, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall