Leher BisleriMar 17, 2011
I am currently studying in class 12th (Science) and would like to pursue Mechanical Engineering from...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Yes you would have to give the IELTS. IELTS is a English language proficiency test. Every international student from a non-English speaking country has to have proficiency required by the particular university. Your IELTS score is a proof that you have the required proficiency. You will need to get a score of 6.5 (and above) out of a total of 9 bands. Please visit this website for further information www.ielts.org


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 23, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Mechanical Engineer Wall