catnipMar 24, 2012
my husband and i would like to move abroad. i would like to finish my masters in botany and he would...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Catnip, You both can study your desired courses abroad provided you meet the university’s requirement. Most of the countries give work opportunities to international students while studying which is part time and once they complete their studies i.e full time. The best option for you would be that one of you can go on a student visa and the other can accompany on the dependant visa to a country which is offering full time work permit to your spouse. In this way things would be much easier for you abroad. The best countries for you would be Australia/UK/NZ as they allow dependants to work in their country. For further details, please send us both of yours academic backgrounds.

Awaiting reply...
Mar 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall