Emmy JamesOct 24, 2012
My parents wants me to go to a medical college, get my degrees, and get a job as a doctor in a gover...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Emmy ,
You may take our career assessment test which,is a scientific evaluation of your Interest, Aptitude and Personality which will in turn give you a further insight into your key interests ares,also a counseling session with a career counselor will help you make a career action plan .
To read more about different careers kindly log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/career-options
To take the career test http://www.youngbuzz.com/career-assessment/role-assessment-career-counselling
We wish you all the best !

Oct 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall