Sandeep PrajapatiAug 30, 2012
My Pcm total in Hsc is 120,but my Cet score is 142 can i get admission in any reputed engineering co...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Sandeep ,
For that you will have to send your scores to the various colleges and then you will get to know.Wish you all the best.
Oct 13, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall