amna bhardwajMay 29, 2012
my question is that, i have done B.com MBA and B.Ed. Bt due to mixation of corporate and teaching st...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Amna,

You can opt for M.Com or M.A. Economics etc to be able to teach at 10+2 level.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 29, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall