sushma prabhuDec 06, 2012
My son has done his cbse 12 th std exam 4 yrs back with physcs chemistry maths and computer science....
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Sushma Prabhu,

There are many factors to be considered for this situation :
- We are not quite sure whether he appear for just Biology paper of 12Th std. Your son can go and find out from University. Depending on where are you located
- Other option could be that he repeats his 10 + 2 .Give boards with all sciences which will take 2 years from him and is he ready to do it ?
- Had your son opted for biology at school level?
- For just knowledge and deep interest for Biology he can always get books of 10 + 2 and also for all degree books related to Biological Sciences and quench his thirst.

Wishing him all the best!
Dec 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall