Saroj BoradiaNov 29, 2011
My son has given IGCSE 10th exams in Nov 2011 ,interest in Engineering & visual effects, how both th...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Saroj.Engineering would require you to take up science (PCM) , while visual effects can be taken up after any stream.You can take up computer engineering and then team it up with a PG in visual effects.Hope this helps.DO write for further queries.All the best.
Nov 29, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall