krishnaJul 16, 2012
my son is now in 10th .he not concentate on study . what i have to do
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Krishna,

We are a career counseling company, can help you in all the above to choose that perfect career and chart a successful career path for you. For enhancing concentration you can take her for personal counseling maybe that can help.

Wishing you all the best!
Nov 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall