Bharti GandhiMar 04, 2011
I am a qualified nurse from Breach Candy Hospital Mumbai. Pl let me know what exams I need to give t...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor -

We would be happy to help you.

You can have a look at the various bachelors program offered at Essex University,Middlesex University , London Metropolitan University ,University of Birmingham to see if the course curriculum suits your needs.


YoungBuzz Counsellor

Mar 10, 2011

Richa Dhar - hey i checked the link posted by ssahita and found it very helpful. Thanks guys
Mar 22, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Nurse Wall