sakshiOct 13, 2012
Please help me in this matter. I have done my 12th with commerce. Now the problem is that I took adm...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Sakshi,
Every institution has its own procedure. The best way to go ahead with this is to go the the admin department of your university and ask them what their procedure is.
Oct 15, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall