Genelia MascaranhasMar 09, 2011

Which exams do I need to appear for, if I want to do my masters degree in graphic design  in the US?

" href="javascript:void(0)"> See more
Rachel O'Neal -

What are the
entry requirements to pursue graphic design in usa at the undergraduate level?

Mar 10, 2011

YoungBuzz Counselor - You
need to give the SAT along with the TOEFL for bachelors in Graphic Design  in the USA .For
more information on these exams please visit the www.collegeboard.com, and, www.ets.org/toefl for the TOEFL iBT .Have a
look at Drexel university in the USA to see the course suits your needs.
Mar 10, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Graphic Designer Wall