MR.KINJAL pARIKHDec 11, 2011
At present i have been studying in 3rd semester of bachelor of mech.engg. at new york institute of T...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Kinjal, you have two options 1). you can apply has a transfer student and complete your Bachelors degree there or you may complete your Bachelors degree and then apply for your Masters program. Apart from US, you can apply to Australia or Canada. In Australia you may apply to Universities such has Victoria University, Swinburne University, RMIT, Finders University, University of New Castle and Western Australia. Names of universities in Canada are as follows: Concordia University, University of Toronto and University of Calgary. You may contact them:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All the Best and do let me know if you require any additional information.
Dec 12, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall