Answer: If you decide to go for a full fledged law course, you have the following Job prospects:
* Solicitor firms
* Legal and secretarial department of a company
* Government judicial services like Central Government Legal Services and State Government legal services, Intelligent services like in CBI, etc.
* Defence services like Army Law cadres
* Management consultancy firms
* Corporate auditing firms
* Notaries - they are public officers appointed by State Government to draft, authenticate and certify various types of deeds and documents
* Journalism - to write on legal matter and issues in various newspapers and law magazines.
* Publishing - You could work as editorial assistants with the publishers and then with experience become Co-ordinators.
* In teaching institutions - as faculty members or as research associates