RajshekarFeb 14, 2012
Qulification required for the applicable of MS
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Rajshekar,
In order to pursue an Masters degree you need to complete your bachelors degree in the specific stream.
Feb 15, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall