Niki ShahMar 16, 2011
Education and professional qualifications for Hotel Management?
YoungBuzz Counselor - As for the educational and professional qualifications, a diploma or degree in Hotel Management will get you a job as an Executive/Management Trainee in a hotel. This can be done after HSC. A diploma after SSC (in Housekeeping/Food craft/Front office) will place you as an Operational Trainee in a hotel. Alternatively, you can also join a hotel as an apprentice directly after your HSC in any stream. Some hotels even take graduates in any subject as Executive Trainees. There is scope for MBAs in the marketing, finance and human resources departments.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 16, 2011

Zinc Magnesium - Hi,
You basically need a pleasing personality, good language skills and immense amount of patience's.Education requirements are nothing specific.
Apr 03, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Hotel Management Wall