Rahul PadoleJun 02, 2012
Respected Sir, I got only 48% in my HSSC exam and I want to do my highter in that stream where I ge...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hello Rahul,
You should first look at completing your bachelors degree and then may be look at a masters programme to get a lucrative career. While studying you cam even take up short courses. which will give you a chance to support your family as well.
Jun 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall