mayurJan 06, 2012
respected sir, sir i want to go for cs after 12th , can u tell me which are th...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Mayur. CS is a 3 year course which can be done along with B.com, BAF or BBI. In order to take up the course you will have to register with ICSI. For information on syllabus you can log on to

The office at Mumbai is located at JOLLY MAKER CHAMBERS NO. 2 (1st & 5th FLOOR) NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI - 400021, Phone - 22047580, 22047604

Taking coaching can help, although there are student who do manage without coaching too.

You can check out the syllabus on http://www.icsi.edu/Student/IntroducitonofNewSyllabusofCSCourse/tabid/1774/Default.aspx

You can check out with the major nationalised banks and surely they can help you with the educational loans.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Mayur!
Jan 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall