sarrah mApr 03, 2013
respected sir/maam, i have given an apptitude test from your youngbuzz lower parel branch 2 years ag...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Sarrah,
There are two things you could do. One is come to us with your old report and we would try to sort out your queries for you. Second you can give the test again and get recommendations based on your current interest. There are chances that based on the new test result you may not feel the need for counselling. In any case please do contact us.
Phone no: 02224904111/02224903015

Hope to hear from you soon!
Apr 04, 2013

Sarrah Motiwala - if i'v lost my reports so can i come???
Apr 04, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall