Atharva RawteMar 30, 2013
Respected Sir/Madam, I am currently a student of FYJC and my academic year is almost over. Aft...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Atharva, as you intend to complete your BSc in India and then move to USA for your MSc, then you must 16 years of education, for that you can complete your 1st year of MSc in India and then go for further education in USA. Even you need to give your GRE & TOEFL for admission purpose.
Apr 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall