SampaddaFeb 27, 2013
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of standard 11th Commerce of Symbiosis Pune and also going to gi...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Sampada, thanks for consulting us again. For further studies abroad entrance examination will vary as per country and university. You need to give English language examination (IELTS, TOEFL) and if you have plans to study in USA, Canada or Singapore even SAT examination is needed.
Mar 04, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall