Aakash R MayekarApr 05, 2013
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done by graduation from the Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai. I wou...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Aakash, as you have plans to open your own restaurant it is recommended you opt for specialised course Ms in International Hospitality Management which will train you with latest trend, desired skills in hospitality industry.
Apr 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall