Tarun KumarSep 13, 2012
Revered Sir, I had completed B.tech.My ambition is social service from my childhood.But I joined B....
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Tarun,
You may pursue MA in social work after your Btech however since you bachelor education does not support the Masters , colleges and universities might ask you to appear for entrance exam,there are no part time programs in this field as you have to go for a lot of internships and practical work is involved . If you still feel confused you may take the career test for college students and then get your top three career recommendations and thus will have more insight into your interest, aptitude and personality which in turn will help you decide thoroughly.
Take the career assessment test on www.youngbuzz.com
Wish you all the best!
Sep 14, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall