Genelia MascaranhasMar 15, 2011
Hello Sir, I m studying in 12th grade in a IB school in Pune.I want to became a go for my bachelors ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - After your masters program you can stay back in the UK for 1-2 years.Please visit www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk and www.ukvisas.gov.uk for detail information on work permit.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 22, 2011

Sheron Fernandes - After my masters what are options for work permit in UK . Can anybody help ?
Mar 19, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Animator Wall