rajat vilas murteeMar 14, 2012
shall i get admission in USA
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Bronge, after the completion of your 12th you can pursue your Bachelors in Electronics Engineering from USA. You will have to appear for the SAT and TOEFL exams.

For any further queries kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.

All The Best for your exams.
Mar 15, 2012

Bronge Statue - please ask me what will be the procedure of to appear in exam of SAT and TOEFL
Mar 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall