Kainaz AmroliaApr 01, 2011
Hi I have just finished my tenth and want to do short term courses in graphic designing...could you ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - There are various institutes which conduct courses on animation and graphics. The softwares that you would be studying would be PhotoShop, 3D Max, Adobe Premier among various other programmes.

For your further information see the following link:


YoungBuzz Counsellor.
Apr 01, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Graphic Designer Wall