Suparna Bharat SahitaMar 08, 2011
I am a teacher by profession and wish to take up short term teaching projects in USA.

Is it p...
See more
Jagriti Sharma - Hi,
If you want to teach in USA you need to have green card. It also depends in which state do you reside in USA. The rules and regulations differ per sate. You get paid on hourly basis. If you wish to study it again depends on which visa status, states you reside. You can take up child development program by consulting a counselor in community college.
Apr 06, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study In USA Wall