PankajMay 22, 2013
Sir, I am 12th passed student from science stream and i want to prepare for civil services from now...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hello Pankaj,
Yes you can complete your graduation in the field of Chemistry and along with it you can prepare for civil services. You can pursue your dream of Civil Services even through the field of science with Chemistry Honors.

All the Best!
May 29, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall