samiullaDec 08, 2011
Sir, I am 29 yrs working in an IT company,due to personal issues i was unable to join for higher s...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Samiulla, you can consider pursuing your graduation through correspondence and then look at the various short-term courses available. But before you do this you need to be sure about your interests and knowing the kind of person you are.
You can seek professional help to know more about your interests and personality. IT will help you make an informed decision.
You can meet our expert counselors too at:

Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Delhi Office address-YoungBuzz India Ltd. Plot No: 283, 2nd Floor, Satyaniketan,
Near Venkateshwara College,New Delhi-110021
Phone - (011) 24671240/41
Email – yb@youngbuzz.com

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Samiulla!
Dec 08, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall