Ooha BallarapuMay 19, 2012
Sir, i am doing B.Tech now. My dream is to work in railways. Would you please suggest the right path...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi,
You will have to both appear for and qualify the UPSC or Cicil Services Exam to become an IRS officer. In order, to apply for this post, you need to be atleast 2 years of age and have a degree from a recognized university in India.

You can click on the following link on our website to know more about becoming an IRS officer:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 19, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall