girish vermaJan 23, 2012
Sir I am a Mechanical Engineer and now I want to Pursue Post graduation but I am confused whether to...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Girish,

In your case where you confused whether to pursue your MS or an MBA , i strongly recommend you to appear for our YB test online, which will help you sort out the options.
For further assistance you may contact Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall