Neena ShettyMar 01, 2012
Sir, I completed my H.S.c in the year 2002 in Mumbai University. Now I want to study L.L.B (Five ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Neena,
Some of the colleges under the Pune University that provide 5 year degree courses in Law are:
Symbiosis Society’s Law College
A.K.Khan Law College
Rajashree Shivraj Prastishtan’s Maharashtra Law College
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Law College
Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Law College
P. E. S. Modern Law College
D. E. S. Law College
A.K.Khan Law College
Singhad Law College
Balaji Law College
Hope this helps. Please revert back with further queries and feedback.
All the best!!
Mar 01, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall