PraveenJan 20, 2012
Sir i want to do M.S in biomedical engineering or tissue engineering or medical image processing.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Praveen, Good to hear from you that you are keen for masters in Biomedical engg , but if you can also mention which country you want to pursue your Masters from we can help you accordingly but here are few universities for your Master’s-

1.University of Oxford

2.University college London

3.University of California San diego

4.Drexel university

I hope this information will certainly help you. for any further assistance kindly get in touch with our Study Abroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.

All the Best
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall