Sameer AhamedFeb 12, 2012
Sir i want to do m.tech in nuclear science after b.tech(E.C).cplease tell me list of college for thi...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Sameer. Some of the colleges offering Masters in nuclear science and technology are: University of Delhi, IIT Kanpur/Chennai, SRM university, Jadhavpur university, MAnipal university, Amity university etc
Its been said that there's less scope in nuclear science, but India is in the middle of the biggest expansion of nuclear power in its history, planning to get nuclear material from US. With so much of progress in this field there are a lot many openings too and the requirement if going on increasing.
And on the other hand with electronics and telecommunication you can consider getting in to telecommunication, mobile computing, software companies, IC manufacturing etc.
In short both the fields will offer you lucrative career options in terms of remuneration and future opportunites.

It completely depends on your interest and passion, as to which stream you would like to go in for.

Hope this helps.

Revert for further queries.

Wishing you all the best, Sameer!
Feb 14, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall