Sietor 00021Apr 17, 2012
sir i'm nowgoing to complete10+2 course. how can i get an opportunity to study abroad in engineering...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sietor,

I would like to know which stream you are currently pursuing?

After you 12th std (Science), you can pursue your B.E in any country such has USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.

The various courses that you can pursue are as follows:
Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science etc.

All the best and let me know in case you have any further queries.
Apr 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall