shafeeqDec 02, 2011
sir,i am a graduate in physics(calicut university),now i am doing msc.geography in distant education...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - HI Shafeeq. In order to pursue engineering you will have to complete you masters regular after which you will have to clear the entrance exam and then get in to M.tech/M.E courses. Hence while you are completing you M.sc geography also consider a regular M.sc . Hope this helps. Write back for further queries. All the best, Shafeeq!
Dec 02, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall