manisha pidurkarJun 26, 2012
sir,i had done my P.G in env.engg with 70% simultaneosly doing job in engg college as a lecturer. bu...
See more
Manisha Pidurkar - Add a comment....
Jun 26, 2012

YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Manish,
There are many options that are available for you for your post graduate studies ,some of them are Civil Engineering ,Environmental Engineering , Geo technical Engineering &Engineering Geology ,Project Management ,Structural Engineering ,Water, Wastewater and Waste Engineering,Water Resources (includes coastal engineering courses).
It also seems evident from your question that you don't seem to enjoy what you are currently doing. I would urge you to speak with a career counselor so that you are in a better position to decide .
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - 022 4295 6964 / +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

I wish you all the best.
Jun 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall