dildar singhJan 29, 2012
sir,i have done 10 and after that i am doing diploma and compeleted it last year in 2011.can i go ab...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Dildar,

Yes of course you can pursue your under-graduation from abroad,YoungBuzz, India’s premier career counseling company, can help you in all the above to choose that perfect career and chart a successful career path for you in India and also for Abroad.

for your admission assistance -
Contact-YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall